기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Patient’s greeting after Rhinoplasty and fat grafting

Dear all staffs of KOKO plastic surgery clinic and Dr. Cho Bae Jung
I am Jeong Mi Bang who had  rhinoplasty and fat grafting surgery in KOKO plastic surgery clinic in August this year.
It’s already been three months since the surgery.
I have recovered well and many of my friends envy me with saying that I have become pretty.



I was very satisfied with professional and careful consultation of Dr. Cho, and now, the results are much better than I expected.
The line from my forehead to nose has become more elegant than before, and look so natural with no feeling of plastic surgery.
I appreciate you for suggesting only the necessary surgeries, and for being frank and honest.
The Dr. Cho is a really rare good doctor who understands the patient’s heart and does his best.
So, I’m going to introduce KOKO to my friends who are going to have a nose job and a forehead fat grafting.

Thank you
26 NOV 2018

from Rhinoplasty Korea



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Rhinoplasty Korea review

This is rhinoplasty Korea review of Indonesia patient This patient had a revision rhinoplasty with  Dr. Jin Hong Ryul.  If you want to know about us, please visit our website https://www.rhinoplastykorea.com Thank you. 

Thanks to Dr. Jin Hong Ryul

Dear Dr. Jin I feel my confidence has received already. Thank you very much for giving me something I wasn't sure was possible anymore, and for the exceptional care from you and your team. Best regards, Emma

Nasal tip refinement before and after

"Nasal tip refinement" . https://www.rhinoplastykorea.com/2020/03/01/nasal-tip-refinement-before-and-after/ . Surgeon: Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul. #jinhongryul #rhinoplastykorea #rhinoplasty #bulbous #plasticsurgeryinkorea #nosejob #tip_rhinoplasty #nose_job #aestheticrhinoplasty #koreannosejob #gangnambeauty #plasticsurgerykorea #koreanplasticsurgery #koreanbeauty #koreaplasticsurgeryreview #koreanplasticsurgerybeforeandafter