기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Rhinoplasty Korea Review



"Last three month ago. 8th August I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Cho at the KOKO Plastic surgery clinic. 

I was afraid of having a rhinoplasty. Because I was worried the failed result.
So, I had researched and met several doctors, And checked clinic’s background, history and results etc.
Finally, I found one of girl who did a rhinoplasty with Doctor Cho, and her result was what i expected.
After consultation with him, i made a my decision. 
I had a short and flat nose, used ear and septal cartilage for tip, and used dermis for nasal bridge. 
Overall my nose looks much better. Of course i was swollen for one week. 
And swollen was gone almost two weeks later. 

Its been 3 months since the operation and the bridge and nose tip are high and natural.
Nobody notice i had a rhinoplasty. And i super happy with it. 

Now, I feel lucky.
I am grateful I had surgery with Dr. Cho Bae-Jung and his team were very friend.
He is able to create natural looking nose.

Hope my rhinoplasty review will helpful to other patients who are going to do nose job.

Thank you. "


1. Email consultation
When send us Email, please provide your information for the better consultation.
1) Your full name
2) Desired surgery (primary rhinoplasty / revision rhinoplasty)
3) Previous rhinoplasties (if any, when, materials, and methods etc)
4) Your expectation
5) Photos (frontal / 45 degree to the left / left side / 45 degree to the right / right side / below / upper)

2. Messanger consultation
Line / WeChat / Kakaotalk ID : nosekorea
WhatsApp: +821074527786

Thank you.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Rhinoplasty Korea review

This is rhinoplasty Korea review of Indonesia patient This patient had a revision rhinoplasty with  Dr. Jin Hong Ryul.  If you want to know about us, please visit our website https://www.rhinoplastykorea.com Thank you. 

Thanks to Dr. Jin Hong Ryul

Dear Dr. Jin I feel my confidence has received already. Thank you very much for giving me something I wasn't sure was possible anymore, and for the exceptional care from you and your team. Best regards, Emma

Nasal tip refinement before and after

"Nasal tip refinement" . https://www.rhinoplastykorea.com/2020/03/01/nasal-tip-refinement-before-and-after/ . Surgeon: Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul. #jinhongryul #rhinoplastykorea #rhinoplasty #bulbous #plasticsurgeryinkorea #nosejob #tip_rhinoplasty #nose_job #aestheticrhinoplasty #koreannosejob #gangnambeauty #plasticsurgerykorea #koreanplasticsurgery #koreanbeauty #koreaplasticsurgeryreview #koreanplasticsurgerybeforeandafter