기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Dr. Jin Hong Ryul, Patient Testimonial


Dr. Jin Hong Ryul, Patient Testimonial


This is an e-mail from a patient from Hong Kong.

She had six rhinoplasties previously.

She had her Medpor implant removed and replaced with homologous rib cartilage.



"
Dear Dr. Jin Hong Ryul

The new nose means so much to me.

If I did not go to Korea, there was no way I can get a 'working' nose.


I mean it. No surgeons in Hong Kong or in Taiwan can do this complicated job.

The reason I went to Taiwan (the Taiwan doctor was the one who did the surgery very bad) was because I knocked on some famous plastic surgeons in Hong Kong and they refused to take my case due to the complexity.

Famous plastic surgeons in Hong Kong only prefer to handle easy cases, especially eyebag removal.

For this, I am forever grateful for your help together with your excellent skills & knowledge.

Thanks God for leading me to the right & the absolutely best Asian surgeon despite the long distance.

Now I have a healthy nose back!


I can feel that the new nose is not going to have movement issue.

And I can breathe in & out without blockage.

The look is ok despite the swelling.


You know what --> tonight, a close friend of mine said my new nose is better-looking than the previous (actually my nose is still swollen, but I am glad she said so).

Honestly, after going through some many hardship resulted from nose plastic surgeries, I realized that it is health, rather than good-look, that counts.

Though I have said it many times, I really want to thank you again as I know so well that no one else could have healed me.

Dr. Jin, you are absolutely the best and with the heart which many doctor don't have.

Best regards,

K.S.

from Hong Kong

"

If you need any help, plz contact to us.

www.rhinoplastykorea.com

Whatsapp: +821074527786





댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Rhinoplasty Korea review

This is rhinoplasty Korea review of Indonesia patient This patient had a revision rhinoplasty with  Dr. Jin Hong Ryul.  If you want to know about us, please visit our website https://www.rhinoplastykorea.com Thank you. 

Thanks to Dr. Jin Hong Ryul

Dear Dr. Jin I feel my confidence has received already. Thank you very much for giving me something I wasn't sure was possible anymore, and for the exceptional care from you and your team. Best regards, Emma

Nasal tip refinement before and after

"Nasal tip refinement" . https://www.rhinoplastykorea.com/2020/03/01/nasal-tip-refinement-before-and-after/ . Surgeon: Dr. Jin Hong-Ryul. #jinhongryul #rhinoplastykorea #rhinoplasty #bulbous #plasticsurgeryinkorea #nosejob #tip_rhinoplasty #nose_job #aestheticrhinoplasty #koreannosejob #gangnambeauty #plasticsurgerykorea #koreanplasticsurgery #koreanbeauty #koreaplasticsurgeryreview #koreanplasticsurgerybeforeandafter